- 1/4 c lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Teaspoons Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Pinch Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 lbs Sirloin Steak
For the Peppers
- 1 Each Red, Yellow, Green and Orange Bell Peppers, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- Pinch of Taco Seasoning (optional)
- warm tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc.
- Mix first 11 ingredients for marinade and set aside 1/4 cup. Add Steak to marinade and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Remove Steak from marinade and grill over medium hot grill for 5 min per side or to desired doneness. Remove from grill and let rest loosely covered for at least 5 minutes (this is important!).
- Meanwhile heat a cast iron frying pan on the stove top or on the grill to medium heat and add oil, peppers, onion and taco seasoning, saute for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Slice steak thinly against the grain and add to peppers, pour reserved marinade over all and toss to coat.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa.
Recipe adapted from https://ohsweetbasil.com/favorite-steak-fajitas-marinade-recipe/